Payroll Manager Austin, TX Posted: 7/1/2022
A Payroll Manager job is currently available at Belcan in Austin, TX. This is a full time, direct position with full benefits. Great matching candidates will have at least five years of work experience in payroll and previous managerial experience.
Oversee all items related to payroll for all contracted employees supporting customers within the CPM & Industrial Solutions business line. These responsibilities include management of a payroll & timekeeping team, ensuring audits of all payroll elements and systems are completed and corrected (eg. W2, I9, direct deposit information, per diem (taxable), etc.), and ensuring all employees are paid correctly and on time. In addition to ensuring payments are made to employees timely and correct, the payroll manager will also provide support in pre-invoice development via weekly reports, invoice development and issuance to clients within the business line through coordination with business line senior management, corporate finance , and the client as required. The payroll manager will be required to be on site and coordinate with the human resources team and others as required.
Key Responsibilities / System Engagement:
· Manage team of payroll & timekeeping clerks
· Ensure audits of systems are completed daily/weekly/monthly/annually and data is updated as required
· Ensure I9"s, W2"s, direct deposit forms have been completed and uploaded appropriately
· Prepare Gallagher Reports (relating to payroll, workers comp, etc.)
· Provide information to auditing agency (eg. PWC)
· Ensure that all timesheets are approved by Tesla by required deadlines to process payroll
· Coordinate Invoicing with required parties
· Upload invoices & address rejected invoices as required
· Establish goals & identify opportunities of improvement / Optimization
· Positive Customer Feedback & Satisfaction of 90% of the KPI
· Training & team development
· Previous experience working for a large company and processing payroll for a large number of employees
· Previous managerial experience
If you are interested in this Payroll Manager job in Austin, TX, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!