Engineering Test Support Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 8/4/2022
24 months max
Job Title: Engineering Test Support
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Zip Code: 85257
Start Date: Right Away
Keywords: #engineeringjobs #defense #nowhiring
An Engineering Test Support job is available with a client in Scottsdale, AZ. In this role you will be responsible for participating in the planning of technical approaches, resources, schedules, budgets and equipment required for the testing and evaluating of new systems, products and special devices. You will prepare test and diagnostic programs, design test fixtures and equipment, and complete specifications and procedures throughout the engineering development lifecycle. To be considered for this role you will have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related specialized area/field and 10 or more years of relevant job-related experience.
ENGINEERING TEST SUPPORT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supports planning for, execution of, and documentation for system verification throughout the engineering development lifecycle, generating system test work products.
* Prepares and executes test cases and procedures for new products.
* Develops and conducts functional, operational, and/or performance tests on hardware, software, and systems.
* Assists with the design, development and implementation of cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting of hardware, software and systems for all phases of product development.
* Travel may be required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL / ABILITY / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Requires a Bachelor"s or Technology degree in Engineering or a related specialized area/field, or equivalent (4 years job-related experience). Requires an additional 10+ years of job-related experience, or a Master's degree with 8+ years of job-related experience.
* Excellent knowledge of other related disciplines such as software, hardware, mechanical and systems engineering.
* Advanced skills with avionics installation tooling, wiring, wiring repair, wiring installation, soldering, and crimping techniques.
* Excellent use and understanding of test engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
* Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry, the US Department of Defense or US Military.
* Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success, meeting and exceeding personal and team commitments.
If you are interested in this Engineering Test Support job in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.