TEMPEST/EMI Engineering Support Specialist Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 9/13/2022
24 months max
Job Title: TEMPEST/EMI Engineering Support Specialist
Pay Rate: Up to $70/hr DOE
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Zip Code: 85257
Area Code: 602, 480, 623
Start Date: Right Away
Keywords: #testengineers #testengineerjobs #nowhiring
A TEMPEST/EMI Engineering Support Specialist job is available with a client in Scottsdale AZ. In this role you will be responsible for performing TEMPEST and EMI testing, generate test reports, and other related tasks for a wide variety of cyber products, tactical communications systems, and other military applications. Products range from tabletop subsystems to large complex systems. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related specialized area/field, plus a minimum of 8 years of job-related experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
TEMPEST/EMI Engineering Support Specialist Job Duties:
* Review of customer requirement specifications for TEMPEST requirements for new product proposals.
* Work closely with product development teams for qualification of products to NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92, CNSSAM TEMPEST 01-02, and CNSSAMTEMPEST/1-13.
* Perform TEMPEST testing to these same standards.
* Work closely with product teams to troubleshoot problems as needed and recommend cost effective solutions with minimal design impact.
* Review and develop TEMPEST test reports as s a CTP Level I and prepare Control Plans and Test Plans as a CTP Level II.
* Manage equipment calibrations and repairs.
* Troubleshoot and solve equipment and test setup issues.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL / ABILITY / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related specialized area/field, plus a minimum of 8 years of job-related experience.
* Perform testing in accordance with TEMPEST/1-92, CNSSAM TEMPEST 01-02 and MIL-STD-461.
* Candidate must be a Certified TEMPEST Professional (CTP) Level I or Level II or have the necessary experience/background to obtain certification.
* Familiarity with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, TEMPEST/EMI receivers, Spectrum and Network analyzers, etc.
* Familiarity with test equipment control software such as VEE and EMC32.
* Demonstrated mastery of practical engineering application.
If you are interested in this TEMPEST/EMI Engineering Support Specialist job in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.