Systems Engineer Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 9/20/2022
24 months max
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Pay Rate: Up to $62.72/hr DOE
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Zip Code: 85257
Start Date: Right Away
Keywords: #systemsengineer #defense #nowhiring
A Systems Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detail trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of subsystem or system elements under supervision of the lead systems engineer. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering, or Mathematics field plus a minimum of 5 or more years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Performs technical planning, cost and risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for subsystems and system elements.
* Performs customer requirements analysis, develops system requirements and defines allocations to lower levels (elements and components).
* Performs detailed technical analyses for a subsystem or system elements.
* Develops and evaluates systems, networks and information systems to ensure designs meet applicable governmental security specifications.
* Participates in Modeling and Simulation.
* Researches and analyzes data, such as vendor products, COTS components, GFE/CFE, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
* Proficient with requirements management & system modeling tools.
* Proficient use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
* Recognizes various architectural patterns.
* Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer position in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.