A Technical, Financial, Programmatic SETA job in Arlington, VA is currently available at Belcan Government Services. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor's Degree & a minimum of 2 years of professional experience. You will be part of a team that supports one of a number of agencies to include the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Defense Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), and the Office of Naval Research (ONR). You will be tasked to provide a range of support within their areas of expertise and experience to Government Program Managers in support of ongoing Research and Development (R&D) programs with each respective agency.
- Technical, Financial, Programmatic SETA job duties:
- Responding to official tasks from Government clients.
- Tracking/evaluating groundbreaking scientific work from academia, industry, and government with an eye for potential applications of interest to Government clients.
- Possess or be able to quickly obtain a DoD security clearance.
- Advising Government clients on incoming technical proposals and white papers.
- Discussing new ideas for Government programs with researchers.
- Tracking the progress of contracted researchers on their Government programs, including independent testing, and eventual technology transition to end users. -Participating in key intra- and interagency meetings.
- Some CONUS travel (10%~20%) likely.
- Prior experience as a SETA.
- Prior experience with programs related to national defense.
- Familiarity with on-going industry research and related literature in technical fields.
- Ability to prepare and present technical and/or financial information for diverse audiences.
- Ability to work in both the quantitative and qualitative arenas, including independent data analysis.
- Developing plans, budgets, and schedules for projects in various phases of development.
- Possessing excellent written and oral communications skills.
If you are interested in this Technical, Financial, Programmatic SETA job in Arlington, VA, please apply via the apply now link provided. As an employee with Belcan Government Services, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!