||An Advanced Engineering Technician job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan with one of our premiere defense industry clients. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associate"s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent, plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Advanced Engineering Technician Job duties:
* Performs a variety of equipment/process operations involving an application or technical skills in a specific area (electrical, software, manufacturing, etc.).
* Interprets basic engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics.
* Constructs, modifies, debugs, troubleshoots, calibrates, tests and adjusts a variety of tools, equipment and systems.
* Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
* Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
* Solid knowledge of generally accepted technical theory.
* Solid knowledge and proficiency in the use of fabrication tools.
* Ability to fabricate complex hardware.
* Ability to use computers and software applications to assist in job execution.
If you are interested in this Advanced Engineering Technician job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.